Technology Manager (remote)
We’re Looking for a Technology Manager to Join our Team!
(95% remote with attendance required at live events after Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted)
Do you eat challenges for breakfast? Do you thrive on making sure all the tiniest details are in order?
Would you love to work in a fun, fast-paced people-centric environment where you're valued for your individuality, dedication, reliability and ninja-like support skills?
If so, this might be the right position for you!
We get people so excited about changing their lives... that they stop dreaming and actually do it. Through "choose your own adventure" online business education, we make it possible for anyone with a big message for the world to reach more people, make more money and have a bigger impact.
About Live Your Message
We are a business training company specializing in helping online entrepreneurs create a business that is authentic and aligned with who they are.
In service of this mission, our team is behind some of the most creative online marketing and digital product launches out there and we partner with the top business & internet marketing minds on the planet.
Our company and our reach has been growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional Technology Manager to join us.
You’re a self-starting team player who will work within the Agency team to oversee and coordinate all back end needs for Live Your Message’s virtual and live programs, as well as the company’s technology needs as a whole.
You must be fluent in Keap (InfusionSoft) -- as well as other technologies listed below -- and be able to oversee and manage solution implementation for multiple platforms. You’re a rockstar communicator and manager who can easily pivot between managing a team and your own projects and are a problem-solver at heart, anticipating breakdowns before they happen.
You are proactive and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, managing competing priorities… and don’t blink when scope evolves. And… you want to be part of a team that works hard but knows how to have fun doing it.
- Ideate and implement optimal tech solutions for Live Your Message’s various virtual and live programs
- Take lead on company’s website relaunch and maintenance, advising team, making sure back-end is functioning optimally, and that all integrations are compatible, connected, and firing
- Coordinate technology needs and related communications between our custom experiential platform team and the Live Your Message agency team to make sure all tech needs are implemented and tested, and that tech issues -- or potential issues -- are identified and solved in advance of breakdowns
- Oversee junior web developer
- Coordinate on-site and remote technology needs for Live Your Message’s events -- live and virtual -- and act as the technical point-person for all vendors and external production partners as needed
- Ensure consistent and clear communication with Head of Agency about technology needs, red flags, and solutions
- You have 7+ years in technology management
- You live for QA -- across multiple devices, platforms & technologies
- You are adept at managing a team while completing your own projects
- You have experience with virtual events (running webinars and breakout rooms / advanced Zoom knowledge -- a huge plus)
- You’re familiar with funnel creation & checkout processes, and can identify potential issues before they’re issues
- You thrive on problem-solving and have excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- You have high standards for your work -- details matter to you
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with big goals
- You love the business training, personal growth and development industry and want to make a positive impact on the world through the work that you do
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative workplace and don’t mind diving into changing responsibilities
Technical Experience Required:
- CRM: Keap (Infusionsoft)
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft API (specifically with PHP) big plus
- Google Suite
- Web hosting and domains (advanced DNS settings, etc.)
- Google Analytics (and/or others like KISS Metrics, FB Pixels, etc.)
- Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Twilio (our texting service)
- YouTube ads/platform & funnel creation/management knowledge/extra bonus points
- Experience in the personal-growth and development industry
This is a full-time position with benefits. We’re looking for someone who’s interested in sticking around to grow with us, not just someone looking for a “side gig” to keep them afloat as they pursue their real passion. There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement here!
The role is also 100% virtual, but you need to be available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 9am to 6pm Pacific time, give or take two hours) regardless of the time zone you live in. Some weekend and night work will be required during events and launch activities. And, having a reliable up-to-date computer and internet connect are a must!
What to Expect as a Teammate of Live Your Message
You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world through the people we serve and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses, mentorship, fun retreats and working team vacations
A fun, gamified context for completing your goals, making suggestions and working together as a team
Great opportunities for advancement
If this position is calling out to you, we want to hear from you!